Pensioner Explodes

Posted on September 24, 2011

0


Feeling gassy? Be worried. Spontaneous human combustion is very much real, according to The Sun. A coroner in Ireland yesterday ruled that a 76 year old man who died in a mysterious house fire simply just exploded. That’s some way to go.

“Galway Coroner’s Court was told no trace of an accelerant had been found at the scene. There was no sign that anyone else had entered or left — and there was nothing to suggest foul play… the fire had been confined to the sitting room and the rest of the house sustained only smoke damage. This was confined to the remains of Mr Faherty, which had been totally burnt, the ceiling above him and the floor underneath.”

Advertisements
Tagged: , ,
Posted in: Waste Worthy