Grannies Accidentally Eat Weed Brownies, Fall Over

Posted on October 11, 2011


Three people in their 70s and 80s were admitted to Hoag Hospital on Saturday complaining of “nausea, dizziness, and inability to stand unassisted” after accidentally eating weed brownies at a funeral.

Gawker reports that the trio of senior citizens unwittingly snacked on the brownies (that police determined had been laced with medicinal marijuana) and began feeling the effects pretty quickly.

No one at the service had any idea the brownies had been laced. That’s one way to punk your own funeral.

Posted in: Waste Worthy