Toddler Gets Trapped in Vending Machine

Posted on November 4, 2011


A Townsville toddler became trapped in a toy vending machine on Thursday night, after he climbed into the machine’s prize slot opening, reports The Courier Mail.

The toddler did not sustain any injuries during the incident and became somewhat of an attraction to hotel patrons, who photographed him in the machine.

We’d be seriously raging if we ended up grabbing this guy with the claw. Worst prize ever.

Posted in: Waste Worthy